In Latin, the etymological origin of the term childbirth is found. Specifically, it derives from "partus," which is a participle of the verb "parere," which can be translated as "giving birth."
The notion of Birth it is used to name the process and the result of give birth (giving birth). The birth, therefore, marks the end of a pregnancy and the birth of the creature that was engendered in the uterus of his mother.
For example: “The labor lasted seven hours”, “It was a complicated birth because the baby was entangled with the umbilical cord”, "The singer's mother died in childbirth".
It could be said that childbirth is the beginning of lifetime of an individual. After birth, after all, the years of life person (the date of delivery, in fact, is the birthday ). However, according to the philosophical or religious conception considered, there are those who argue that life begins before childbirth.
In the case of human beings, when childbirth develops naturally, the process begins from a widening of the cervix. The baby then begins to descend until it is illuminated, when it leaves the body of its mother through the vagina
Another possibility is that labor occurs inducedly, through surgical intervention in the abdominal region of the mother. In this case, the birth is called Caesarean section and allows to minimize possible inconveniences of Health For the mother or the child.
In the same way, we cannot forget that there is also the so-called instrumental birth. This occurs when, due to different circumstances, the baby has difficulties at birth. For this reason, medical professionals make the decision to help you using different utensils such as the suction cup, forceps or spatula.
It should also be noted that more and more women are making the decision to give birth to their children naturally, but in their own home. And that brings with it a significant number of benefits, among which the following stand out:
• The mother experiences the support and warmth of all her loved ones.
• Absolutely personalized attention is offered.
• The woman has less stress and anguish because she is in her own home, surrounded by her family and with the assistance she needs.
• Mom chooses if she wants to give birth sitting, in bed, in the bathtub ...
• The father actively participates at all times.
In addition, we must not forget that there are different types of births that are increasingly in demand:
• Water birth, which facilitates the baby's transition to this world and reduces the pain the mother experiences.
• Bradley childbirth, which is identified by the active role of the father. And it not only helps the mother with relaxation techniques but also performs massages.
It should be noted that childbirth is also a conjugation of the verb split (separate or divide a thing; go to another place): “Tomorrow I leave for New Zealand for work reasons”, "Better I will not do more force with this tool: let's see if I start the screw ...".